Monday, October 8, 2007

White Mountains


We enjoyed a nice family day this past Saturday traveling up to the White Mountains to see the beautiful fall foliage. We stopped at a place called Windy Ridge Apple Orchard. We had such a fun time, (not counting the temper tantrum Nate through while we were there). Once he found some rocks, as you can see he has clutched in his hands in the picture below, he was as happy as could be. Noah had fun feeding the donkeys and sheep apples he snatched from an overflowing apple crate. This is by far my most favorite time of year, I just wish it lasted longer. I love the brisk mornings, the beautiful colors, the whole apple orchard pumpkin pickin' hay ridin' corn mazin activities. I of course have a ridiculous amount of pictures that I have already taken, but Jared told me that I need to pace myself so I don't run out of space on my blog. So the pics that I am posting are my most favorite. Enjoy!

No comments: