Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family Day

Another beautiful Saturday for our family. Jared and I took the boys to "Cedar Hill Farm", to pick out their pumpkins. It was a glorious day. Noah stood patiently and waited for the carriage to pick him up. The boys loved being on the horse-drawn ride to the enormous pumpkin patch. It was the biggest patch I have ever been in. It was quite a sight. We had a picnic lunch with apple cider and pumpkin bread. The boys got to ride in their new wagon from Mi Mi and Pap Pap. Nate found an enormous mud puddle that he of course threw lots of rocks in. It was just one of those special days that I will always remember. I love being with my husband and boys, they bring me so much joy. Praise God for his graciousness in blessing me with three wonderful boys to spend my life with.
Of course I took tons of pictures, it was hard to narrow them down, but these are some of my favorites. Hope you all enjoy them. Don't forget to get outside this season and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. It's amazing how God reveals Himself through His magnificent creation.

No comments: